Kingdom Of Jerusalem Foot


Welcome all, hope we are all well 4 weeks into the lockdown here in Yarkshire, I for one am seriously missing some Fish and Chips with mushy peas and a breadcake !


This week I've finished a second unit of Foot Sergeants for my Kingdom of Jerusalem force so I thought I would put a  post up on this project, the unit above is armed with a mixture of melee weapons, they took a bit longer to sort out than the other unit due mostly to the shields.


I've used some shield transfers from Battle Flag, I bought two sets one battle damaged and one plain. The plain pack worked really well but I found the damaged ones disintegrating very quickly and had to throw a few of them away. I've not had this problem before, I've contacted Battle Flag but not had a reply yet.


I rather like this unit and they fit well with my Crossbow unit from earlier in the month, I've got a dismounted Knight, mounted Knight and Mounted Sgt unit and will most likely use the same livery to get a nice little force within an army.


The second unit is armed with crossbow. The 48 figures represent the contents of a full box of Foot Sergeants from Fireforge Games. Bases are 60 x 50 mm.


There are some strange poses in the box but in a mass they look really good, the faces do have a nice bit of character to them.


That's my second box of these done, the previous lot were painted in the colours of the Outremer State of Tripoli.



It may be a while yet before these guys see action and no doubt others will have joined the ranks of the Army before life returns to normal.


UPDATE - Battle Flag have sent me two extra sets of decals to replace the faulty ones, top service, thank you. Regards Ken TheYarkshire Gamer

Sem comentários: